I do not normally keep a cooking cream in my fridge. So what if you really feel like make a white sauce pasta but you do not have a cooking cream? I am telling you my secret substitute for cooking cream, that is - - PLAIN FLOUR! Yes, it make your stew or sauce thickened!
1. One salmon fillet
2. Half chopped yellow onion
3. Shiitake mushrooms
5. Cooking oil
6. 1 tbsp unsalted butter
7. 1 tbsp plain flour
8. 200ml fresh milk
9. 200ml water
10. 2 tbsp of Double Happiness White Button Mushroom Soup Premix
1. Pan fried salmon cube into half cooked and remove from pan.
2. Add cooking oil to pan and add 1 tbsp of unsalted butter.
3. Add in 1 tbsp of plain flour. Stir fried until it started to form bubbles.
4. Add in yellow onion to stir fried until fragrant.
5. Add in shiitake mushrooms.
6. Add in 200ml of fresh milk and 200ml of water, bring to boil.
7. Turn to low heat, add in broccoli, close the lid and simmer for 3 minutes.
8. Lastly, add in half cooked salmon cube, close the lid and simmer for another 2 minutes.
9. Add salt to taste (optional for adults).
10. Serve it with rice or pasta.