I do not normally keep a cooking cream in my fridge. So what if you really feel like make a white sauce pasta but you do not have a cooking cream? I am telling you my secret substitute for cooking cream, that is - - PLAIN FLOUR! Yes, it make your stew or sauce thickened!
1. One salmon fillet
2. Half chopped yellow onion
3. Shiitake mushrooms
5. Cooking oil
6. 1 tbsp unsalted butter
7. 1 tbsp plain flour
8. 200ml fresh milk
9. 200ml water
10. 2 tbsp of Double Happiness White Button Mushroom Soup Premix
1. Pan fried salmon cube into half cooked and remove from pan.
2. Add cooking oil to pan and add 1 tbsp of unsalted butter.
3. Add in 1 tbsp of plain flour. Stir fried u