Dessert to shake off your Monday blue?
- 36g of 𝑫𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 Panna Cotta Premix
- 160ml Fresh Cream
- 160ml Fresh Milk
【B】Mandarin Orange Jelly
- 3g gelatin (dissolve/soak in cold water for 5 minutes or until spongy.)
- 80g Mandarin Orange Juice
1. Mix ingredients A into pot, cook with medium low heat for 2-3 minutes. Pour into mold.
2. Put into refrigerator for 3 hours.
3. Heat up mandarin orange juice, add in dissolved gelatin and mix well.
4. Pour the mandarin orange juice to the top of set Panna Cotta.
4. Refrigerate it until the jelly is set.
5. Decorate with favorite fruits.
*make 3 x 125ml dessert cup.
Photos and recipe credited to SherNge