Updated: Jan 30
Hi mummies, have you prepared Chinese New Year cookies for the little one too? Scare your baby being fed for junk food during Chinese New Year? Then you might need to homemade some cookies for the little one too! ☺️
1. @double_happiness_singapore Avocado Baby Rice Cereal - 6 tsp
2. Formula Milk Powder - 5 tsp
3. Low Protein Flour (Hong Kong Flour) - 5 tsp
4. Cooking oil - 1 tbsp
1. Stir all the powders and add appropriate oil and stir evenly until the hands are not sticky.
2. Knead into a dough, wrap in plastic wrap and leave at room temperature for 2 hours or more.
3. Flatten the dough and cut into long strips and use a fork to prick holes.
4. Place it on baking paper and bake at 200 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes until the surface is golden brown and serve!
It is recommended to make thick and large-shaped crackers for baby who start solids. Baby must be accompanied by an adult when eat.