1. One yellow onion
2. One pack of brown mushrooms
3. Half pumpkin
4. One cup of pre-soaked rice (3/4 cup of water, as pumpkin release water while cook)
5. 3 teaspoons of Double Happiness Meatless Beef-Like Broth Powder.
1. Use a rice cooker, select 'Quick Cook' mode. Fried yellow onion with olive oil until fragrant.
2. Add in brown mushrooms, stir fry until mushrooms turned soft.
3. Add in pumpkin to stir fry. Close the lid to simmer for 3 minutes.
4. Add in soak rice.
5. Add 3 teaspoons of Double Happiness Meatless Beef-Like Broth Powder.
6. Optional to add all purpose seasoning or salt to taste.
7. Close the lid and select Cook function.
8. Enjoy this tasty western style Braise Pumpkin and Mushrooms Rice. 🤤
It is fine to use a normal pan to fry everything and transfer to a rice cooker to cook too. 😊