Quick one pot meal for myself and my boy. Using our new product - Deep Sea White Fish broth powder as the soup base. It taste equivalent like the fish soup selling outside!
- 1 tomato
- 600ml water
- pre soaked beehon in hot water
- vegetable of your choice
- sliced fish (threadfin or batang)
- 100ml fresh milk
- 2 teaspoons Deep Sea White Fish broth powder
1. Boiled water, add in ginger slice and tomato to cook for 2 minutes.
2. Add in vegetable and beehon, cooked until vegetable turn soft.
3. Add in sliced fish and 2 teaspoon of Deep Sea White Fish broth powder and 100ml of fresh milk. Continue to boil until fish cooked through.
4. For adult, you may add 1 teaspoon of sea salt to enhance the overall flavor.
5. The portion can be served 1 adult and 1 kid.